Braces and Invisalign are both procedures to straighten the teeth, but the invisalign system is to use the virtually invisible aligners instead of braces.
What is Invisalign?
It is using clear, invisible, and removable aligners to straighten your teeth. It will be requested to change every about 2 weeks. It will shift the teeth gradually a little everyday until get the expected sweet smile. The invisalign is custom-made; it is designed and created for individual.
The benefits for invisalign are;
1. Customize The impression would be made to estimate the most accurate aligners, so it should be most effective.
2. Effective Though it is invisible tool but the result is easily noticeable even the process has not complete yet. You would be able to see the change before completion of the treatment.
3. Comfort It wonít annoy your gum like the Braces because its edge is smooth.
4. Removability You are able to remove the invisalign easily for your personal routine, or occasionally at your convenience.
5. Clarity Because itĎs virtually invisible aligners, so no one can notice what is covering your teeth and it keeps your good personality.
What is invisalign? It is using clear, invisible, and removable aligners to straighten your teeth. Itís requested to change every about 2 weeks. It will shift the teeth gradually a little everyday until get the expected sweet smile. The invisalign is custom-made; it is designed and created for each individual.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign? Because itís clear, so it wonít discomfort you during the day interaction and definitely unnoticed by others.
Itís very comfortable because beside the daily remove for clean it up, you may remove it easily at anytime you would like to. You can enjoy eating, drinking, and even talking all the time.
It will reduce spending time at dentist chair like braces, moreover it wonít annoy your oral tissue since there is no more metal braces or wire for invisalign.
The plan can be made before decididing to get the invisalign treatment, so you are able to see the change prior the procedure. You may take the Invisalign if you are satisfied with the result from the plan.